This April I will once again be taking part in the BLOGGING FROM A TO Z CHALLENGE. Throughout the month the challenge is to blog a post each day based on a theme of your choosing, and each day linking it to the corresponding letter of the alphabet. To get involved, visit the website HERE.
My theme for 2018 is A TOUR OF THE COUNTRIES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION, visiting some of the places and people that make up the collection of 28 nations for a short story each day.
A list of all the stories in the collection is below. I hope you enjoy reading them.
1. A is for AARHUS, DENMARK, a story of ACCEPTANCE
2. B is for BIRKIRKARA, MALTA, a story of BENEVOLENCE
3. C is for CORK, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, a story of CONFLICT
4. D is for DRESDEN, GERMANY, a story of DÉTENTE
5. E is for ECHTERNACH, LUXEMBOURG, a story of ELATION
6. F is for FAMAGUSTA, CYPRUS, a story of FOLLY
7. G is for GLASGOW, GREAT BRITAIN, a story of the GARDEN FESTIVAL
8. H is for DEN HAAG (THE HAGUE), NETHERLANDS, a letter of HOPE
9. I is for IAȘI, ROMANIA, a story of INSURRECTION
10. J is for JYVÄSKYLÄ, FINLAND, a story of JEOPARDY
11. K is for KOMÁRNO, SLOVAKIA and KOMÁROM, HUNGARY, a story of a KLUTZ
12. L is for LISBON, PORTUGAL, a story of LONGING
13. M is for METLIKA on the SLOVENIAN-CROATIAN BORDER, a story of MENDING
14. N is for NESSEBAR, BULGARIA, a story of NIRVANA
15. O is for OGRE, LATVIA, a story of OBLIGATION
16. P is for PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC, a story of PERESTROIKA
17. Q is for QUIMPER, FRANCE, a story of QUERULOUSNESS
18. R is for ROME, ITALY, a story of ROUTINE
19. S is for ŠIAULIAI, LITHUANIA, a story of SUBSISTENCE
20. U is for UPPSALA, SWEDEN, a story of UNDERUTILISATION